TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to www.kariolson.co (our Site).
This Site gives you an opportunity to browse and purchase products and services for female entrepreneurs offered by A Date With Design LLC/as Kari Olson Co. (Kari Olson, we, us).
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site, as well as Kari Olson’s products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact Kari Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging in our services.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
Kari Olson’s products and services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- By accessing, downloading or using the products and services offered on our Site, whether or not you register as a member, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
- We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
- All of Kari Olson's products and services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the products and/ or services, purports to offer legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
- Kari Olson provides support, guidance and tools for you to set goals, determine priorities and achieve results, but any decision you make, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is your sole responsibility. Your success depends on many factors, including your background, dedication, participation, desire, and motivation.
- Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
- You acknowledge and agree that Kari Olson, its directors, principals, employees and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out of any business or personal decision made by you at any time.
EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER
- Kari Olson cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. You acknowledge that there is an inherent risk in any business enterprise or activity and agree there is no guarantee that you will earn any money as a result of your purchase of our products and/or services.
- Any financial representations referenced by us on the Site, in our videos, forums or during the provision of our services are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered as promises for actual or future performance.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
- All material on this Site or otherwise delivered by us by us including (but not limited to) course content, text, graphics, information architecture and coding (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While you may browse or print Our Content for non-commercial, personal or internal business use, you must obtain our prior written permission if you’d like to use, copy or reproduce it. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.
- For the purpose of the paragraphs below, Growing with Instagram Workshops, other presentations and retreats hosted by Kari Olson will be referred to as ‘Events’.
- Events are strictly adults only to ensure professionalism and a quiet working environment for all other attendees.
- Kari Olson reserves the right to exclude you from any Event should you, in Kari Olson’s sole determination, become disruptive.
- You understand and acknowledge that Kari Olson and/or its representatives may record any aspect of an Event(Recordings). Those Recordings may be in the form of audio, video or still photography, and those Recordings may be used in the production of marketing or other materials to be used by Kari Olson.
- You hereby waive any and all legal rights you may have against Kari Olson in respect of Recordings of your participation in the event and grant to Kari Olson the absolute right and permission to copyright and use, reuse and publish the Recordings where you may be depicted or included, in whole or in part, or composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or alterations from time to time, or reproductions thereof in colour or otherwise, made through any medium and in any and all media now or later known, for art, advertising, trade or any other legal purpose. You also consent to the use of any printed matter in conjunction with that use.
- You waive any right that you may have to inspect or approve the finished product or products of the Recordings or any printed matter that may be used in connection with the Recordings or the use to which it may be applied.
- You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless Kari Olson from any and all liability that has or may occur in the making of the Recordings or any subsequent process or publication.
- In the unlikely event that Kari Olson Co. cancels an Event, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price paid for the Event. Kari Olson Co. will not reimburse any optional expenses including but not limited to flights and accommodation.
WORKSHOP REFUND TERMS
The cost, cancellation and refund, if any, details of our workshops are set out below:
A) Growing with Instagram Workshop) $50; or $1 to register/ hold seat then $49 payable after the training has been provided.
To receive a refund you must have attended the entirety of the Growing with Instagram Workshop. If you attended the entirety of the workshop and didn’t receive value, email email@example.com within 24 hours after the training has been provided to receive a refund.
- Each refund request will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and when genuine value has not been received or isn’t able to be received, refunds will be granted at the discretion of the Kari Olson Co. team.
- We welcome enquiries or feedback on our Site. Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
- If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or Kari Olson products or services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org